The National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) is an icon of culture in Australia. Show Works is proud to be on their suppliers panel and has been delivering on tight turnaround and budgets for more than fifteen years.
Since NGV’s 2004 refurbishment when Show Works provided the gallery with its permanent display plinth collection Show Works has supplied services for many of the NGV’s most iconic temporary exhibitions.
- Terracotta Warriors & Cai Guo Qiang
- The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier – From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk
- The House of Dior – 70 Years of Haute Couture
- Escher X Nendo Between Two Worlds
- and most recently Triennial.
Show Works enjoys a reputation for taking on challenging and bespoke projects for both the NGV Australia and NGV International galleries.
National Gallery of Victoria
Design - NGV Design Team | Photo - Show Works
Interested in these types of projects?
Discuss your requirements today