When an oversized door is required in a showcase, Show Works provides an easy to attach Jockey Wheel to offset the weight whilst being opened and closed. The Jockey Wheel can be fitted to any variety of case door with high strength glass suckers and a fitted castor to the bottom
Instructions for use:
- The Jockey Wheel which is supplied with protective socks operates best when used in a clean condition. Always keep the suckers covered with their socks when not in use
- To attach, push the twin suckers against the glass whilst pumping the vacuum mechanism until the red line disappears
- Open the door carefully with the jockey wheel in place. N.B. if the jockey wheel loses grip with the glass, close the door immediately and repeat the attachment process.
- The door should not be left open for long periods. As a guide the door should be closed every 20 minutes and re-fitted.
- If it is necessary to leave the door open for an extended period or if more than one door needs to be opened at the same time, Show Works recommends placing a suitable support under the door to prevent sag.
- To remove the jockey wheel, peel the edge of the suction cup to release vacuum and carefully remove the apparatus from the door.
- Re-cover the suckers with their supplied socks and store carefully
We see you are looking at Showcases TAKE A LOOK AT OUR JOINERY PROJECTS